THE RISE: VISION| ACTION |PLANNER™ 3-in-1 system was designed to create a healthy mindset, build new habits, and get more done. With techniques backed by scientific research, this planner allows you to focus on what matters as you improve your mindset and increase your happiness while you achieve your short and long term goals, accelerating your success and development.
Our built-in vision journal offers a structured format, based in neuroscience and psychology research, to guide you in creating a more meaningful day.
2020 Action Planner
Our research-driven action planner keeps you motivated to make the small steps towards accomplishing your goals. It includes a worksheet for planning your 90-day focus, space to map out your goal setting process, structured task prioritization for each day, and more.
- 12 month date range from January – December for yearly planning
- 90-day view worksheet for quarterly execution
- One month per two page spread with unruled daily blocks, notes space, and past/future month reference calendars. Each month is tabbed to quickly flip to any date.
- One week per two page spread with lined planning space for each day, weekly focus section, habit tracker, a “get to” list, and more.
- 6" x 9"
- 326 Pages
- 3 Sections
- 1 Pocket Divider
One of the best planners on the market.
I have been using planners for a long time. The Rise Planner is the best planner I have come across. The layout and organization of it are very helpful in planning my week! I love the sections for Accomplishments, Appointments, Journaling, and Self Care. It holds me accountable! It's time to RISE!!! Get this planner ASAP
It helps set and recap goals in a very productive manner. It also promotes mental wellness in a effective and concise way. Staying focus on achievable daily goals is a pathway to success and this planner aids in helping that. It also also you to stay in tune with you bigger vision. I definitely recommend it as its my favorite planner I've ever used.
Qualities I couldn’t find elsewhere:
- variable tiers of possible involvement: you have options as to how you want to actually plan your goals from very involved to a very passive lite version (different pages are relevant for different programs). The notebook is structured as a gateway to other helpful processes. The way this was executed makes me give this 5 stars over other planners
- Habit tracker: it’s a simple chart, but it’s taken me a long way and what makes me give this 5 stars over other planners
- more frictionless and flexible than using any app I tried
The narrative around what i say i do with my time, or what I’ve contributed towards my goals, was worth a little extra scrutiny to stay honest with myself. I also had goals that I had trouble keeping organized.
This notebook allowed key insights into:
1) how much time I had that could be reallocated, 2) what am I currently spending time on, 3) what’s my consistency. 4) what do I set out to do during the week and what gets done.
I ultimately was able to spin out a whole other hobby after restructuring my time, and my actions started building more on common goals. I’m not a regimented person by any means. this solution really resonated with me.
The lift to enter info either in the morning or during the day when you know the time spent, or when the one time you needed to do something that day was complete, was practically zero.
This also added gamification to otherwise monotonous checklist tracking which added a component of joy I didn’t expect.
I started using this planner at the beginning of 2020 and have found it to be the best option for defining your focus and clarifying goals for success. Instead of trying to achieve everything, this day by day planner starts by looking at a 90-day view that supports a 1-year vision and outlines a chart that allows you to contemplate what area of life will you improve in the next 3 months. This made it easier to identify what I really wanted to accomplish and then put together a day by day plan for how to reach those goals. Strongly recommend!